Content and Conduct
You are solely responsible for any content you post on our website, including posts, comments, messages, and other materials. You agree that you will not post any content that is:
- Unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- False, misleading, or deceptive;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of others;
- Contains viruses or other harmful components;
- In violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
You also agree that you will not engage in any conduct that:
- Interferes with or disrupts our website or servers;
- Attempts to gain unauthorised access to our website or servers;
- Impersonates any person or entity, or misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Harasses or intimidates other users;
- Violates the privacy or other rights of other users.
We reserve the right to remove any content that violates these terms, and to suspend or terminate your account if you violate these terms.
All intellectual property rights in our website, including trademarks, logos, and copyrights, are owned by us or our licensors. You may not use our trademarks or logos without our prior written consent.
Third-Party Links and Advertisements
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or advertisements. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these third-party websites, and we do not endorse or make any representations about them. Your use of these third-party websites is at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or any content you post on our website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction